Saturday, May 17, 2008

my apy polly logies!!!

ok sorry i had forgot about this blog thing. this semester was super packed, but summer is here... finally!!!!!!!! its funny because i feel like writing, it must be the weather, which is one of those things that you just and say only in El Paso, or maybe it is due to global warming, or global cooling, but the weather here is weird. anyways i'll try to post more, i have a lot to say and a lot to be corrected so please leave comments, feedback is good

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular model. The prices for the velcros are around 330 dollars on every site. But completely I base this location selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the sneakers were around 350 pounds on every page. But definitively I found this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?